- HEALTH & BEAUTY
- BATH & BODY
- GEL NAIL ART
- BUILD GEL SYSTEM
- GEL POLISH SYSTEM
- HAND CARE
- MEGA FLEXIBLE SYSTEM
- NAIL ART
- NAIL POLISH iQ
- NAIL PREP
- PURE CREAMY HYBRID
- SYSTEM MASTER GEL
- HEALTH CARE
- VITAMINS & DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS
BOTTLE GEL ONE PHASE
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
NEW, REVOLUTION - Single-phase gel in a bottle intended for:
- Building and extending nails;
- Styling additions;
- Curing the natural tile;
- Repair of damaged nails;
The properties of BOTTLE GEL combined with the ability to work with the product allow you to make stylizations with a very natural look.
Fast and easy construction and extension of nails with the use of nail forms and tips;
Harden the natural plate;
Complementing the styling in all light-curable systems: hybrid, gel, acrylic-gel;
Perfect compensation of tile unevenness;
BOTTLE GEL can be used by stylists of all skill levels.
Application of the gel with a varnish brush, directly from the bottle, will allow you to shorten the working time by up to 30%.
Single-phase gel in a bottle for building and extending nails, completing styling, hardening the natural plate and repairing damaged nails.
- durability, flexibility, hard gel resistance;
- works great with the natural nail plate, does not break or crack;
- application with a varnish brush directly from the bottle;
- to be used in the method without sawing "one drop";
- for lengthening and extending with shape correction;
- without using the base;
- reduces working time by 30%;
- minimized baking effect;
- acid-free, odorless;
- for UV / LED
- removed with a milling machine, file;
- compatible with Mega Base, Build Gel, Master Gel.
- bacterial diseases of the nail plate and skin allergies;
- inflammatory and infectious changes;
- ingrown and tube-like nails.
- do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the product’s components;
- keep away from children;
- avoid contact with the skin or eyes;
- in the case of adverse reactions (eg redness, itching or burning sensation), the product should be discontinued.